Mini-Dribblers/Little Dunkers is an simple and fun introduction to basketball. Youth will be divided up into groups/teams that will rotate stations focused on dribbling, shooting, passing and Defense.
- Central Iowa Recreation League (CIRL) 1st-6th Grade Girls and Boys Basketball— Information
- Link to Central Iowa Rec League
Central Iowa Recreation League (CIRL) is a league composed of several communities throughout Central Iowa. The mission is to allow all youth the opportunity to participate in an organized league offering various sports where fundamentals are a focus and organized game play is both fair and competitive. CIRL games could be in Ames, Collins, Zearing, Colo, Gilbert, Huxley, Hubbard, Maxwell, Nevada, Randall, Story City or Jewell. All CIRL game schedules, rules and location information is posted on www.centraliowarecleague.org
- CIRL Teams are not Club Teams and players are equally divided up. Please limit your teammate requests to one other player. Both participants should mark that they would like to play together. Multiple requests will not be accepted.
- Late registrations will not be accepted if teams have reached set maximum capacity.
- If there are not enough volunteer coaches we will take the players who registered first to make up the teams we can accomadate. Please plan ahead and get your child registered early.
- All teams are coached by volunteers from the community. Please treat them with kindness and respect.
We would love to have you volunteer coach for a team. Coaches get half-off the price of their child’s registration.