All dog and cat owners that reside in Huxley must license their pets with the City of Huxley each year. A current rabies vaccination is needed to register any dog or cat over four months old.  Registration fee for each animal is $10.00.

There are no comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*).