• City Administration Offices are Open for Business but Closed to the Public.
    Parks and Recreation Department is open.  Check website under Departments/Parks and Recreation for admission details.

To contact City Hall please call 515-597-2561

Water Payments
Check or money order can be deposited in the drop box in north parking lot.  Credit or debit card payments can be made on the homepage of the city’s website:  www.huxleyiowa.org

The City also offers and recommends automatic withdrawal.  To sign up please go to website and download the ACH form. Completed form can be emailed to utilities@huxleyiowa.org

Building and Home Improvement Permits
Permit forms can be downloaded from the city website. Completed forms can be emailed to utilities@huxleyiowa.org. Payments can be made by check or money order and placed in city drop box. Credit and debit card payments can be made by visiting the city’s website.

Pet Licenses
Pet license form can be downloaded from website.  Completed form plus proof of rabies vaccination and check or money order payments can be placed in city drop box. Credit and debit card payments can be made via website. Completed forms and proof of vaccination can also be emailed to utilities@huxleyiowa.org

Should you have other business to conduct please call City Hall at 515-597-2561 for instructions.


Thank you for your patience and assistance during this pandemic.   

There are no comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*).